The most common attribute of the top sales professionals is that they develop and work from a written plan.
Territory Plan Development training combines the principles of time management and growing marketshare with the ZoomSelling™ foundational principles of message, people, and frequency. (See our analysis of over 6,000 sales cycles.) With an average of 1,800 hours available annually during normal business hours for prospecting, selling, servicing, and certain other activities, it’s critical that sales reps allocate their finite time and resources carefully. Reps must plan their activities in a way that insures the greatest possible R.O.I. in terms of increasing revenue and growing marketshare. The place to begin is the development of an annual territory sales plan that is updated on a regular basis.
This stand-alone module teaches participants the fundamentals of developing a strategic plan for customer acquisition and retention, establishing realistic revenue and marketshare goals, and planning key activities essential to achieving those goals. During training, participants develop a sales plan for their own territory using a step-by-step process.
Video components and case studies support individual and group exercises. Reinforcement training is available and always recommended.
What Your Reps Will Learn
- The principles of effective time management
- A model for growing marketshare
- How to incorporate the three key outcome driversinto the territory sales plan
- How to keep the pipeline full of high quality prospects
- How to build stronger customer relationships in less time
- The foundational principles of account development and customer retention
- How to preempt competitive strategies