It’s often a buying signal when your rep is asked to negotiate some issue. During negotiations, the rep must avoid “giving away the farm,” or driving the prospect into the competition’s camp, either of which can easily happen when a rep doesn’t understand how to negotiate effectively.
Negotiating to Win-Win training teaches participants the four phases of negotiation along with proven strategies and tactics that can be applied during each phase of the negotiation to achieve a mutually acceptable outcome. Realistic scenarios are used from the rep’s own industry to help course participants quickly achieve a high level of competency in this critical selling skill.
Video and audio components along with case studies support individual and group exercises. Reinforcement training is available and always recommended.
What Your Reps Will Learn
- How to use the fundamental principles of ZoomSelling™ to set-up the close early in the sales cycle
- The four phases of negotiating, and the strategies and tactics for each phase
- How to develop settlement ranges
- The “sources of power”
- How to change solution parameters during the negotiation process
- How to avoid deadlock situations and break them if they do occur
- How to handle “surprise” moves by your competition or the prospect during the negotiation process
- How negotiating effectively can actually strengthen the customer bond