Generating new business is only part of the marketshare equation. Current business must also be defended against competitive attack.
Defending the Business teaches sales reps how to use the ZoomSelling™ system to preempt competitive infiltration by continuously selling within an account and monitoring customer satisfaction and stability. Course participants also learn proven strategies and tactics designed to neutralize and repel a strong competitive attack when one does occur.
Individual and group exercises are supported by video and audio components along with case studies. Reinforcement training is available and always recommended.
What Your Reps Will Learn
- After you close the business, selling never stops
- How to preempt competitive threats by continuing to apply the ZoomSelling™ principles
- Proactive approaches to assessing account vulnerability
- How to use proven strategies and tactics to derail a competitive attack
- How to develop a high-impact risk analysis
- How to use the account review to strengthen the customer relationship