Competitively held accounts represent more than 80% of a typical sales rep’s new business potential. Capturing competitively held accounts is a way of life for the majority of sales reps – which makes BCA 2018 training absolutely essential.
BCA 2018 training teaches unique proven strategies, tactics, and sales cycle management tools that significantly increase a sales rep’s ability to close competitively held business significantly faster and at much higher than normal close ratios.
“In less than 8 months following BCA training my District’s revenue has increased by 30%, our close ratio has doubled, and we have reduced sales cycle time by at least a third.” Mike Hvisdos, DM, GE Water & Process
Training exercises include making live teleprospecting calls and completing a Campaign Planner for one or more target accounts. The result is that each participant leaves the training with a written plan to capture competitively held accounts.
This 1.5 day program features video and audio elements with actual case studies to crystallize the selling concepts. Group and individual exercises help to insure a steep learning curve and a high level of sales proficiency.
What Your Reps Will Learn
- The mental component of achieving selling success
- How to gain entry to a target account via alternate routes
- How to quickly map the buying process and people involved
- How to develop and deliver high-impact sales messages
- How to create and build sales momentum with decision makers who are difficult to see and/or are “satisfied” with their current vendor
- How to reposition the competition to strengthen your brand and value proposition and preempt competitive countermoves
- How to develop and execute a detailed Campaign Planner
- How to use “Lunch & Learns” and “Breakfast & Learns” to initiate a sales campaign or reignite a stalled campaign
- How to advance the sales cycle on every contact and close sooner using specialized sales tactics