Managers must measure for accountability, manage for results, and motivate for performance.
Measure-Manage-Motivate training teaches course participants the ZOOM principles of effective leadership, of which accountability is the first. Participants also learn the skills needed to incorporate these principles into the day-to-day management and coaching of a sales team and drive performance to new levels.Prior to training, participants complete a questionnaire that defines their own personal leadership style. After learning the ZOOM principles and associated skills, participants review their own individual styles to determine where they may need improvement. Using specialized tools, participants develop a plan for making adjustments to their management process.Individual and group exercises are supported by video and audio components along with case studies. Reinforcement training is available and always recommended.
What Course Participants Will Learn
- The 10 key Zoom principles of effective leadership
- How the three key outcome drivers influence the coaching and management process (view analysis of over 6,000 sales cycles)
- The ZOOM principles of effective leadership and coaching
- Specialized skills for incorporating each of the ZOOM principles into day-to-day activities
- How to make positive and permanent changes in leadership style
- The Success Matrix
- How to establish or develop a revised SOP (Standards of Performance)
- Causes of non-conformance/non-compliance
- How to identify and correct the most common lost sales patterns
- Methods for addressing and correcting other performance issues